If you are not completely happy with your online purchase you can return it to us, within 30 days of receipt. Provided you comply with the terms below we will refund the price of the goods and the return delivery charge. There are 4 options in which a return will fall into.
- Standard Return – No Defects – We offer free postage and packing for all UK deliveries and the cost of sending an order to you is built within the price. If you are returning an item which is simply not wanted and has no defect then the return postage cost is liable with the buyer. In addition when the refund is processed a reduction on the refund amount for the original postage and packing is applied, this is purely charged at cost.
- Faulty Product Return – If the product is faulty then you can return it to us within 30 days (longer periods may in some circumstances apply under the Consumer Rights Act 2015), and we will refund the full price paid and postage for returning the product.
- Wrong Product Received Return – If a wrong product has been received or is materially different to what was expected then you can return it to us within 30 days (longer periods may in some circumstances apply under the Consumer Rights Act 2015), and we will refund the full price paid and postage for returning the product.
- Email Return – For options 2 and 3 above we also offer an alternative to a physical return. You can email us at email@example.com to start an email return. In the subject line include the words “Email Return” and your “Order number”. Then give an accurate description to what the issue is, we will also require photographic evidence of the fault or wrong product received, simply attach any photos to your email and send. Once received, we will investigate and advise further via email communication. In most cases, we will refund your order without the need for a physically return. We may sometimes request that you still physically return your order if we need to inspect the product further and or have a need to investigate any fault with the manufacturer (see further steps below). We will advise on this during the email return process.
We will not accept any returns were a product has been altered or used in anyway.
Returning Your Order
- Packing your return. All individual items (other than those which are faulty) must be in a saleable condition and returned in their original protective packaging with the barcode and or tags attached, while the outer packaging can be of your choice.
- Include a return note. You can obtain a return note by clicking the following link PDF Return Note please complete all details and indicate the reason for return along with the cost and a valid receipt of the return postage costs.
- Send it Back. Please make sure you return your items through a traceable service. The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us, we strongly recommend that you take a photograph or photocopy of your proof of postage. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless it’s faulty or a wrong product sent in error.
Paper Things Ltd
Unit 5, Victoria Mill
Other Website Sales
Goods purchased on other websites can also be returned back to us by following the above steps, however you must also complete a returns process via your original purchase site and any goods returned back to us must include additional information such as:
- The website you purchased from.
- The relevant order reference number.
When returning your purchase please allow 14 days from the day the parcel is posted for your refund to be processed or your replacement to be despatched.
Products that are faulty or wrong product received will be refunded in full along with your postage costs to return your order. You must include a valid return postage receipt in your return package.
We offer free postage and packing for all UK deliveries, the original cost of sending an order to you is built within the price. If you are returning an item which is simply not wanted and has no defect then the return postage cost is liable with the buyer. A reduction on the refund amount for the original postage and packing is applied; this is purely charged at cost.
We will email you to let you know when your refund or replacement has been processed. Refunds will be processed within 2 days of receiving your parcel. It may take up to 5 days for the refund to show in your account.
Goods purchased from other websites will be refunded via the original website it was purchased from.
If you experience any other issues with your order that doesn’t have a need for a return then please email us with details of your issue at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our contact page for guidance.
If you experience any difficulties with the returns process then please click here to get in touch. Your UK statutory rights are not affected by our returns policy.