- Free Delivery within the UK (3-5 days)
- European Standard Deliveries (14 days) – £4.95 – EU Shipments Currently Suspended….(Please note we are temporarily unable to accept any EU orders after the 1st July 2021 due to the new IOSS EU tax rules).
- International Standard Deliveries (14 days) – £5.95
All our orders are processed within a 24 hour period of being received. Upon dispatch of your order an email will be sent to you confirming that your order has been dispatched. We are unable to change the delivery address once the parcel has been booked out.
If you order has not been booked out and you do need to change the delivery address then please contact us via our contact page quoting your order reference number.
Depending on the weight we generally deliver using our standard courier service which is via a Royal Mail 48 tracked service. Orders arrive within 2-4 days for UK deliveries but please allow up to a 10 days during peak times such as Christmas. We also on occasion use a special dedicated courier service. Upon dispatch of your order an email will be sent to you confirming that your order has been dispatched and by which service and the associated tracking number.
You can track your order via Royal Mail’s track and trace website by following the link below and entering your tracking number.
Depending on the weight we generally deliver using our standard courier service which is via a Royal Mail International tracked service. Orders on average arrive within a 2 week period but please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery.
We also on occasion use a special dedicated courier. Upon dispatch of your order an email will be sent to you confirming that your order has been dispatched and by which service and the associated tracking number.
We aim to deliver your order as soon as possible and stock orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. This is subject to stock availability and clearance of funds. There are occasions where demand on certain products outstrips supply, should we be unable to deliver within 7 days we will advise you via email within the first 2 days of placing your order, with the option to cancel your order or select an alternative product.
All stock orders are usually dispatched within 24 hours. If for any reason we are unable to supply your item once your order has been paid for we will immediately advise you of this. We can always give you the option of placing on back order for you until stock arrives or give you the option to cancel your order. Alternatively, you can always select a replacement product at the same value.
On rare occasion things can go wrong with a delivery and we will certainly do our utmost with helping you to resolve such issues. If your delivery hasn’t been received then we suggest following the below steps to help you get a resolution.
- Check your tracking number for any additional information.
For Royal Mail https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
The information provided should indicate when and what time your order has been delivered.
- If no information is showing then its very likely that that your order is still in transit, have you allowed 10 days for your order to arrive.
- If your order is showing as being delivered and you haven’t received it then please check any safe places such as a porch or shed, it’s also worth checking with your neighbours or other people in your household or business. It may also be worth checking to see if you have received a posted red collection card from Royal Mail to go and collect your order from your local collection office due to them being unable to deliver.
- If you haven’t received a red collection card and your order is showing as being delivered then we would advise still going to your local collection office. Royal Mail sometimes fail to leave a red collection card and we do on occasion get orders returned as uncollected through no fault of the customer. Take your tracking number and any other information to your local collection office to see if Royal Mail can help locate your order.
- If you need your tracking number or still unable to locate your order after completing the above steps then please get in contact with us via our contact page and we will do everything possible to help you get your delivery issue resolved.